Thursday 16 November 2023

Disdain!

For those that don't remember or those who were not there, here is a link to the article regarding the December 7, 2017 incident where double dipping miscreants of the Niagara Regional Government attacked their journalists in a vain attempt to muzzle truth! The Ontario Ombudsman who investigated the Theft of Journalist's equipment said it was an unlawful act!      https://newsalertniagara.blogspot.com/2017/12/espionage-in-niagara.html

The article was only the start of a years long nightmare perpetrated by sleazy double dipping Regional councilors who could not stand the truth and perpetuated by the region's lawyer in his effort to prevent the truth from coming out.

FYI the 'sleazy double dipping miscreants are Regional Councilors who also sat on the board of the Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority chafing under our exposition of their activities and violent behavior, which brought in the Ontario Government as one of the following examples show:                    https://newsalertniagara.blogspot.com/2018/11/a-study-in-elected-corruption-update-8.html

I had to successfully sue to get my recorder back. I can't tell you the finite details because your lawyer has me under a non-disclosure clause. It appears that you have bureaucrats that keep you in the dark well away from their activities.

However, YOU can ask him why he refused the court the ability to listen to the recording. The recording captured the sound of the deliberate stitch-up. Go ahead ask him! Ask your  lawyer Cruickshank to let council hear the tell tail recording at a public council meeting. While you're at it ask him how he removed the in-camera porton letting my agreed too portion to remain on the recorder? NOT!

The agreement in the non-disclosure clause was that the recorder would be returned to me with the recording intack with the exception of the so-called in-camera portion.

The recorder was returned to me but, with my agreed portion of the recording missing!

Having had enough of your lawyer Cruikshank I turned to your Regional Council's Law Clerk, Sandra Fluellon for assistance with the following on September 29, 2023:

Dear Sandra Fluellon,

The unlawful removal of my recording from my SONY recording device has nothing to do with the agreed confidential clause.

The agreement was that the in-camera portion of the recording was to be deleted.

There was no agreement that the rest of my recording would also be deleted.

I own the recording and I alone have the say in how it will be stored or saved.

It is not for anyone else to decide how my recording should be stored of saved.

My recording was stolen from me and only offered to be returned AFTER I complained.

I have the right to have my part of the original recording to be permanently left on my recording device.

The said recording device is to be stored intact with my original recording included as is my right.

Supplying me with a digital copy, after the fact and only after my complaint, will not suffice and is inappropriate.

Placing the original recoding back on my recording device is beyond my capabilities.

Therefore, I will have to seek professional help to do so.

Re-recording is not a satisfactory solution.

I wait for your appropriate response and solution

Respectfully,

Preston Haskell

On October 24, 2023 I prompted Sandra Fuellon to respond to me. She did not! 

Instead, on October 26, 2023 (27 days later) I received a response from the same Lawyer Cruikshank that did his damnedest to protect the Regional Miscreants who attacked your journalists.

It's not this journalist that you have to worry about! This journalist simply disseminates the obvious as 600+ readily viewable articles can attest.

The complete chain of emails can be read on the following link:            https://newsalertniagara.blogspot.com/2023/11/email-chair-request-for-response.html

To this day I have yet to hear from your Sandra Fluellon and that my dear councilor is called disdain!                                                NICE!

Everyone is free to comment under each and every 'News Alert Niagara' article.

 Predicated on 'Free Speech' our articles are always available for your free use!

 Don't forget to click on the blue Links for the rest of the story




No comments:

Post a Comment