Saturday 11 November 2023

Email chain request for response

 Dear Anne-Marie Norio,

With respect, I am sorry that you dismiss the theft and removal of my recording as trivial.

By stealing and removing my recording the Region has not complied with the terms of the settlement!

Besides, I only asked that you apprise the council of the situation.

Perhaps you should refer to the September 29, 2023 message to Sandra Fluellon, which spells out my contention.

Its coming up to 6 years of bureaucratic bullying and it must stop! For the reason stated, I will inform council myself.

Preston Haskell

From: Norio, Ann-Marie <Ann-Marie.Norio@niagararegion.ca>

Sent: November 7, 2023 12:59 PM
To: phaskell38@gmail.com
Subject: FW: Unlawful removal of recording

 

Good afternoon Mr. Haskell,

 Further to the email sent from Mr. Cruickshank, as the Region has fully complied with the terms of the settlement, no further action regarding this matter will be taken.

 Thank you

 Ann-Marie

 Ann-Marie Norio, BA, Dipl. M.A., CMM III

Regional Clerk

Phone: 905-980-6000 ext 3220

 From: PF-Mailbox-01 <PF-Mailbox-01@niagararegion.ca>

Sent: Monday, November 06, 2023 10:41 AM
To: Norio, Ann-Marie <Ann-Marie.Norio@niagararegion.ca>; Basic, Azra <Azra.Basic@niagararegion.ca>; Kramer, Gema <Gema.Kramer@niagararegion.ca>
Subject: FW: Unlawful removal of recording

 

 


From: phaskell38@gmail.com
Sent: Monday, 06 November 2023 10:41:20 (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
To: Clerks; phaskell38@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Unlawful removal of recording

Dear Regional Clerk,

Sent for your information.

Please apprise the Regional Councillors.

I await your response.

Preston Haskell

 

From: phaskell38@gmail.com <phaskell38@gmail.com>
Sent: October 26, 2023 10:53 AM
To: 'Cruickshank, Mickey' <mickey.cruickshank@niagararegion.ca>; phaskell38@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Unlawful removal of recording

 Mr Cruickshank,

First you stole the recording by removing and keeping my recording then you returned the recording only aster I complained. Now you turn out to be a liar by falsely claiming that the Recorder was returned with my portion of the recording intact.

Does the Regional Clerk know about this? Should the Regional Councillors be apprised of this?

You have broken the non-disclosure agreement and it is now newsworthy.

I reached out to Sandra Fluellon because I have no faith in your fidelity.

I still await response from Fluellon.

Preston Haskell

 From: Cruickshank, Mickey <mickey.cruickshank@niagararegion.ca>

Sent: October 26, 2023 9:18 AM
To: phaskell38@gmail.com
Cc: Fluellon, Sandra <Sandra.Fluellon@niagararegion.ca>
Subject: RE: Unlawful removal of recording

 

Mr. Haskell,

 As per the confidential terms of settlement, the recording device was returned to you with the recording intact (minus the closed session portion).  Additionally, as you apparently reported to counsel that you were unable to access the recording, a courtesy second copy of the recording was provided to your counsel as he requested.  While you advise that you are incapable of transferring the copy of the recording provided to your counsel onto your device, I cannot give you advice in this regard.

 The Region has fully complied with the terms of the settlement. 

 Sincerely,

 Mickey Cruickshank

Legal Counsel

 The Regional Municipality of Niagara

Corporate Services, Legal Division

1815 Sir Isaac Brock Way, P.O. Box 1042

Thorold, ON  L2V 4T7

Tel: 905-980-6000 ext. 3472

Fax: 905-685-7931

www.niagararegion.ca

 

 

From: phaskell38@gmail.com <phaskell38@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2023 10:31 AM
To: phaskell38@gmail.com; Fluellon, Sandra <Sandra.Fluellon@niagararegion.ca>
Subject: RE: Unlawful removal of recording

 

CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL: This email originated from outside of the Niagara Region email system. Use caution when clicking links or opening attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Dear Sandra Fluellon,

I am still waiting for your reply.

Preston Haskell

 

From: phaskell38@gmail.com <phaskell38@gmail.com>
Sent: September 29, 2023 9:52 AM
To: sandra.fluellon@niagararegion.ca; phaskell38@gmail.com
Subject: Unlawful removal of recording

 

Dear Sandra Fluellon,

The unlawful removal of my recording from my SONY recording device has nothing to do with the agreed confidential clause.

The agreement was that the in-camera portion of the recording was to be deleted.

There was no agreement that the rest of my recording would also be deleted.

I own the recording and I alone have the say in how it will be stored or saved.

It is not for anyone else to decide how my recording should be stored of saved.

My recording was stolen from me and only offered to be returned AFTER I complained.

I have the right to have my part of the original recording to be permanently left on my recording device.

The said recording device is to be stored intact with my original recording included as is my right.

Supplying me with a digital copy, after the fact and only after my complaint, will not suffice and is inappropriate.

Placing the original recoding back on my recording device is beyond my capabilities.

Therefore, I will have to seek professional help to do so.

Re-recording is not a satisfactory solution.

I wait for your appropriate response and solution

Respectfully,

Preston Haskell

 

No comments:

Post a Comment