Thursday 16 September 2021

Misguided Taggers

Liberal MP Chris Bittle lamented that; Last night, while my family and I were sleeping someone came onto my property to vandalize my car.

This was clearly an attempt to intimidate me and my campaign.
I am disheartened to see this, but I know this isn’t who we are as a community.
Whomever this individual is, I have a message back: I will not be intimidated and I will continue to fight for St. Catharines.
Sorry Mr. Bittle, but this is exactly what many of your constituents are putting up with under poor leadership! You just haven't noticed.

.

Instead of Councilor Mat Siscoe attempting to understand what is driving the contemptable act of vandalism, he immediately spews out the following: 

News Alert Niagara has repeated in writing and in direct action endeavored to keep our St. Catharines City Council apprised of exactly this widespread common situation as well as even more unacceptable situations and not once has Councilor Siscoe said a single word about heartbreak for his long suffering constituents!

Someone should inform Councilor Siscoe that he already has "some sort of security"! It's the same security his constituents are afforded. It is provided by the NRP.

Strange how those we have elected and hired tend to avoid even the faintest of mention to the new evolution of fiefdoms and empires paying more attention to building and protecting their own pathetic kingdoms than to the wellbeing of their
Constituents.

The 800 pound Gorilla in the room is the exponential growth of skepticism, contempt and distrust of the leadership they have placed their faith in. .

Is there any chance that this misguided tagger of a politician's property is most likely bringing beneficial sympathy to the politician?

Everyone is free to comment under each and every 'News Alert
Niagara' article.

 Predicated on 'Free Speech' our articles are always available for your free use!

 Don't forget to click on the blue Links for the rest of the story!


1 comment:

  1. They live the next street over from me. I saw this the other morning and it is very disturbing to know this happened.
    I did not know who they are prior to this article (I'm a new local). I can not support vandalism in any capacity against anyone's personal or public property - right in line with I will not support scoundrels' that attack and vandalize our historical monuments.
    I do wonder where he sits on the monument vandalism - just curious.

    It is not OK to take your 'fight' to a family home.

    ReplyDelete