Wednesday 17 February 2021

WHO AUTHORIZED DESTRUCTION?

“There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice.” ― Charles-Louis de Secondat, baron de la Brède et de Montesquieu


.
On Saturday morning of February 6, 2021 I was writing an article on 'Urban Sprawl' waiting for my 12:00 noon interview with Mr. Ray Desmarais. 

I agreed to the interview because he said he was having trouble with his Fort Erie City Officials, which is an entity of which I have sadly become acquainted. In fact the very mention of 'Fort Erie' broke the mundane effects of the spurious Covid-19 lockdown or thoughts of our clever 'Kink of Connaught' imprisoning Citizens in his palsy-welsly' Chinese owned hotels at his victim's great personal expense. Courtesy of true journalism Rebel News

I'm sure we don't need to remind our long time 'News Alert Niagara' readers of the horrendous stories we have brought forward but, as a courtesy to our newer readers we will post Links to some of our most disturbing articles, articles and stories that would never come to light if waited for the so-called main stream media whose penchant is for low-hanging fruit. 'News Alert Niagara' articles that have yet to be challenged by the characters involved.

It hurts to remember the bloviating Justice of the Peace pontificating that a person should be fined $50K for harming wetland even when not harming Wetland. Here is the link to the 'The Lady of the Horses'.

Then you have the trifecta of the City of Welland, The Niagara Conservation Authority and the Justice of the Peace coordinating the total destruction the 'Barnfield Family'.

But, up until now the 'most disgusting story' we have ever produced was the decades long persecution of an honorable Citizen over his following the popular call to install solar panels.

Dear Reader, You can judge for yourself the veracity of 'News Alert Niagara', with over 500 Articles and millions of 'Likes" and 'Shares' and a serious lack of response in the form of corrections from our esteemed authorities. 

Our two hour interview started with his story of being attacked, without notice, by his municipality.

That's where I remembered him from but, he no longer resembled the strapping man standing before council in defense of the Favero Family when Fort Erie persecuted the Favero Family for decades trying everything they could to obtain the Favero property to gain access to the Town's failed development project. Mr. Desmarais appeared more like a broken man with a debilitating illness and as I subsequently learned he is suffering from encephalitis and on a small disability pension. Encephalitis seemed to be his excuse for falling behind in his work.

It didn't bother me that 'News Alert Niagara' was Mr. Desmarais' last resort after all other media failed him.

Anyway, there he was, kneeling beside my chair jabbing at his iPhone frantically trying to bring up images of what took place at his property. The image of a giant excavator created a flashback of the extraordinary Stefanos Karatopis Video illustrating the destruction of a familv home because the Town's authorities didn't like the messy back yard.

But not this time! This time the heavy destruction equipment and crew stopped short of knocking down Mr. Desmarais's house.

Instead they knocked down his workshop, deliberately crushing his private possessions, stole what they didn't destroy and even stole his mechanic's tools thereby illegally depriving Mr. Desmarais the slightest chance of ever again earning a living. Image after image, picture after picture clearly illustrates a determined effort to destroy PRIVATE PROPERTY! Not to remove PRIVATE PROPERTY, but to destroy PRIVATE PROPERTY! A vindictive and mean effort to destroy a sick senior Citizen who once had the courage and temerity to speak out at Town Council on behalf of his fellow citizens.

Testimonial: "this is ridiculous this man is ill and this town took advantage of sick man, I lived in ridgeway 29 years and those buildings have been there dominion rd is a mix of commercial, residential, rural properties. I totally understand the need for tidy appearance but to crush this man's tools, cars, all his belongings this has been his life made his living as a mobile mechanic and now it's all gone. I do not know him personally but I live on the next corner and he never made noise wasn't disturbing anyone please look into this"

Fortunately, Mr. Desmarais left me with a memory stick with 8.83GB of images and information available to interested parties.



The reason we use the term 'Vindictive and Mean' is predicated on several scenarios not least of which is the geography of the situation. Evidence of 'Vindictive and Mean' was clearly demonstrated when they came back for his snow plow, snow blower, lawnmower and weed whacker!
The Excavator was used to destroy Mr. Desmarais' Son's small store-bought shed including all of his son's possessions claiming it was erected without permit!
.
While taking these pictures of the destruction taking place on his several Hectares, he was even threatened with arrest!

 "Actions taken (against Mr. Desmarais) by the Town of Fort Erie were pursuant to municipal and provincial legislation and regulations" -Mayor Wayne Redekop

.


One wonders why the Town of Fort Erie officials would deliberately ignore the dozens of derelict and trashy properties on their way to the Desmarais private property considering that Mr. Desmarais thoughtfully shielded his mechanical activity from public street view discreetly behind a privacy fence. 
.
Surely Fort Erie officials didn't trespass on the private property of Mr. Ray Desmarais located at 2327 Dominion Road, Ridgeway, Ontario, L0S 1N0 just to find an excuse to destroy Mr. Desmarais? 
.
We know the motive for the Destruction.
.
.
We will be asking the Town of Fort Erie Who Authorized the destruction?


Everyone is free to comment under each and every 'News Alert Niagara' article.


Predicated on 'Free Speech' our articles are always available for your free use!

Don't forget to click on the blue Links for the rest of the story!
.

We asked the following politicians; Who Authorized the destruction of Mr. Desmarais and his private possessions?
wredekop@forterie.ca; gmcdermott@forterie.ca; ndubanow@forterie.ca; kzanko@forterie.ca; mbutler@forterie.ca; dlubberts@forterie.ca; anoyes@forterie.ca; Tom.Innsinna@niagraregion.ca Councilors too ashamed to respond?

The only response we received was from Fort Erie's Mayor Wayne Redekop! Wayne Redekop, Mayor Fort Erie Sun 2/14/2021 12:37 PM

You might wish to provide some context to your inquiry.  Are referring to the recent attendance to a property on Dominion Road in Fort Erie by municipal staff, accompanied by a private contractor and the police, to enforce Property Standards, Building Code and permit violations?  If so, I am advised that any actions taken by the Town of Fort Erie were pursuant to municipal and provincial legislation and regulations.

Could it be that the Mayor of Fort Erie was not fully aware that someone of his administration  deliberately overlooked the many town-strewn trashy properties to criminally target Mr. Desmarais in this vicious, vindictive, mean and destructive assault on one of the Mayor's ailing senior Citizens? 



He should get a large cash payout, why wouldn't they haul everything away without damage, and impound it instead of destroying it.... our government on all levels needs to be replaced with new people.
I think there is a violation of the constitution here..
This is when the parking police have gone way out of their jurisdiction. Mayor is at fault of this in so many ways..





  



22 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      That is what I liked living for is to be there when someone needed help “Mobile Mechanic” I come to you.

      Delete
    2. I spent three terms on the Wainfleet Council - Two times 2 Year Terms and one time 3 Year Terms. for a total of Seven Years. I also spent almost two decades on the Committee of Adjustment. It was longer than I anticipated; but as with many a situation there is a story and this is not the place to expand.
      Now more than two decades from moving -off- the Committee of Adjustment I recognize the New Approach of a Four Year Term put into place by the throughly recognized as a Suspected Period of Misgovernnce by the McGuinty & Winn tenure(s) leading to their not being any recognized Liberal Party in Ontario's Legislature. Rightly so as the sometime(s) mistaken publication of the truth slips out before it is censored by the Trawna Liverable Star.
      However the preamble of this is already too long. But under the Mayoralty of Stan Pettit now deceased there was never a situation where a ' Property Standards By-Law' claim reached the Township Council where All or only exception an Alderperson could not do so, that each and every Council Member and surely the Alderperson responsible for such a serious- abridgement - noun descriptive #2 - ____ curtailment of rights:___ did not have on-site & awareness of general area impact by the Members of Council. Please note Wainfleet is the second largest in Area of the Niagara Region and the fact it is still been able to retain the Agricultural zoning - I believe is still true. -- Is not an excuse for the apparent lack of interest and respect of the Fort Erie Members of Council. Certainly brings to mind having a Four Year period to sit in Judgement on Citizens of Fort Erie has not increased the ability of the Members- to develop an awareness of Their Community. The photographs are damning.
      Now an Octogenarian my - 'Get-Up-Go' + the CPP virus invasive demands is limited. However I would understand any alert 'Officer of The Court' could or should bring the matter to the Attention of the Niagara Regional Police : whoops the photograph do reveal there are Reginal Police vehicles in attendance for the seemly declartion of removing all of the similar in "unsightly" neighbouring & neighbourhood properties. Possibly a more exalted attention of a Regional Councillor would be able to extend some interest. I do know the CCP Pandemic has benumbed any extraordinary effort by Niagara Interested and tax-payer funded personnel.
      Sincerely Mike McCallion Sr.

      Delete
  3. This is absolutely horrendous! This is TRESPASS [FRAUD, MALFEASANCE]. Nobody has the right to administer anyone's property without right. Show me the contract where this man relinquished his rights as a man? He is NOT the service corporation's [Canada/Ontario/Fort Erie] property. Show me a verified claim that he has trespassed on another man or woman or where a debt be true? Answers to these questions are required. Jurisdiction [control] has not been established by the service corporations what so ever. They never will. Moving forward a common law claim should be immediately be laid in our public courthouse. Holding these barbarians to the fire is required.

    There is one man I know of that is working towards that goal. Christopher J at A Warrior Calls has common
    law cases at our Public Courts today. Truth is LAW. Knowledge is the key.

    goto: www.awarriorcalls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to thank you for your comment. I have been on this property for well over 20 years. My business is also Mobile Mechanic. I have tall fencing at the front of the property and you cannot even see what is on my property. With no notification whatsoever and during COVID-19. The city showed up and removed all my belongings WITH NO NOTIFICATION. Belongings I was leaving to my two sons. Pleasure boats, power boats Sea-Doos and more. The Town of Fort Erie even STOLE all my business equipment on the property. It does not even end there. They STOLE my LAWNMOWERS??????
      Unfortunately a couple years ago I woke up in the hospital. I was dead from the ENCEPHALITIS (HSV-1). It is a Severe Morbidity despite Improvements in mortality related to treatment with Acyclovir. I overall mortality is 70%. A friend notified me the city was going to be here on Monday. I therefore had my will made out. This has put so much mental and emotional pain to my son who was here everyday they were.
      And now I CAN NEVER TAKE THAT PAIN AWAY HE HAS EXPERIENCED.

      Thank you so much for your reply.
      Ray

      Delete
  4. I hope Christopher that you can do something for this unfortunate man, as The Town of Fort Erie seems to have taken over the Good Lords authority & felt they should do whatever they want to another Human beings Personal Life. This is a total disaster & I think it should be rectified ASAP. All of his belongings should be replaced "Brand NEW" & he should be Paid an enormous amount of cash for this Horrendous Act of destruction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like all this was because I defended Dan Favero at the Fort Erie Car Wash and helped him win his case. I have been around my property maybe 5 miles at the most and you should see the properties.
      I have pictures of them all now...but you know what they are also not putting the public in harms way.

      I hope you can see the comments I have already left.

      Thanks Ray

      Delete
  5. It seems like all this was because I defended Dan Favero at the Fort Erie Car Wash and helped him win his case. I have been around my property maybe 5 miles at the most and you should see the properties.
    I have pictures of them all now...but you know what they are also not putting the public in harms way.

    I hope you can see the comments I have already left.

    Thanks Ray

    ReplyDelete
  6. My letter to the PMs and news company that have gone unanswered.

    I am writing you today in regards to my father, Ray Desmarais.

    In 2018 he collapsed and was sent to the hospital, he woke up confused and thinking he was elsewhere. After about 42 days of bedrest in the hospital with little time being conscious, we learned he was diagnosed with Encephalitis.

    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/encephalitis/symptoms-causes/syc-20356136

    My father has a hard time remembering alot of things now, either past or present. He is now on disability and diagnosed with a mental illness.

    He has lived at the same address for 20+ years as a self employed mechanic. Within these 20+ years he gained all the tools needed to do his job like sockets, wrenches, hammers, grinders, torches etc.

    For 20+ years he and the city have always been at it in regards to his property, equipment, items he owns etc.

    Recently my father was fighting the bylaw and city about his property. He did all the proper procedures and they held a meeting at city hall on Thursday March 5th 2020 where they locked him out.

    During COVID 19 the courts have been closed and my father has been unable to continue fighting.

    He filed all paperwork with the courts, along with a cease and desist notice sent to the Town Of Fort Erie by registered mail December 11th 2020 and personally delivered a copy to Niagara Regional Police Services on December 14th 2020.

    Saturday January 30th 2021 I was informed by a friend that the Town Of Fort Erie will be showing up at my fathers house Monday February 1st 2021 to start the removal of items.

    What I witnessed was atrocious.

    They removed all of his possessions, demolished 3 structures and crushed everything he owned. I was told a trailer that is plated is ok but the contents on them are not.

    They crushed and removed items outside such as;
    •Camping trailer plated
    •Riding mower
    •Plated trailers
    •Boat
    •Air plane
    •Forklift
    •Plow truck

    When demolishing the buildings they did not impound the items inside. Everything was thrown away such as;
    •Tire machine
    •Large press
    •Countless jacks
    •Sockets, wrenches, tools
    •Boat stands
    •Scissor jack/hoist
    •Tires and wheels

    They have taken everything my dad has worked very hard for in his life. In 3 days, they have left him with nothing.

    While this was going on and them knowing his condition they did not offer any help while dealing with this. I had to listen to my father talk about suicide as he has nothing left while this was happening and not a single person talked to him or offered any help.

    He fainted and/or collapsed I believe 5 times from the stress and drain of energy he has endured from this experience.

    None of this was visible from the road, it was all contained behind his house, garage and fence.

    The City Of Fort Erie took advantage of COVID 19 to destroy my father and not allow him to fight in court.

    Thank you,

    Justin Desmarais

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are MY son!’

      I am so SORRY you were also here to experience the emotional, mental and health disorders it has left me with. I feel terrible because I know it has put a tremendous mental and emotional pressure on you. Everything I worked my life for and was so happy to leave you on my passing. Unfortunately now I have no reason to justify why I was here.
      When I am gone... I WILL be right above you, Grace and my Grandson Jackson.

      Have a GREAT life and ENJOY it! 😘

      Delete
  7. Have you thought of seeking help from Brian Greenspan. He is a lawyer in Toronto who takes on little guy vs big government. I know this council and Redkop need to be taken down more than a notch. A friend lives near a place on Gilmore that is a disaster but the council refuse to do anything and the neighbours around have seen rats hut scared to report because they might be called homophobic. Anyway, just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the reply.

      I will give them a call and send a text to they.
      I am so worried that I will get no legal help because I am on disability and all they give me is $1169 a month. As it is I don’t even have an apartment

      I will try them now and keep trying till I get some kind of a response.

      Thank you.
      Ray

      Delete
  8. Your father, due to his disability has access to free legal assistance. Niagara North Community Legal Assistance ph:(905) 682-6635 He should also talk with someone at Canadian Civil Liberties:(416) 646-1401 The story is horrific. I am so grateful that I do not live in Fort Erie after reading Ray Desmarais's story. Who is responsible for paying Ray for all the the items of value, like his tools, boats, and cars? After reading this story I am relieved that I do not live in Fort Erie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your reply. I will look into it and again at this time everything I worked my life for and my valuables that I was leaving my children has shown them I worked my life for nothing. I have put my son in such a horrific situation mentally and emotional NOTHING I have left in life can overcome the situation he was put into.
      Everything I WORKED my life for was instantaneous removed and scrapped.
      Oooh wait a minute some of my machinery was found at a yard where they could use it.
      I have received no reply on how I could get my belongings back and I have made the attempt.

      Thanks for your comment.
      Ray

      Delete
    2. I would like to thank all now! EVEN BEFORE you leave a comment. I wish I will be here to thank you. My GREATEST appreciation to Mr. Haskell for what he has done for me emotionally and mentally.

      Thank you all!!!
      Ray

      Delete
  9. The supreme court of Canada commented upon Property Rights in Canadian law as follows:
    Angie - Canadian jurisprudence has traditionally recognized, as a fundamental freedom, the right of the individual to the enjoyment of property and the right not to be deprived thereof, of any interest therein, save by due process of law.

    Section 26 of the charter stipulates that:
    The guarantee in this Charter of certain rights and freedoms shall not be construed as denying the existence of any other rights and freedoms that exist in Canada.

    Case law has construed this section to mean that the common law protection of Property Rights is at least not threatened by the Charter. Only the inclusion of property in the Charter, however, would enable an individual whose property rights have been infringed to have recourse to the enforcement section of the Charter. Subsection 24(1) states in part that “[a]nyone whose rights or freedoms, as guaranteed by this Charter, have been infringed or denied may apply to a court… to obtain such remedy as the court considers appropriate and just in the circumstances.”

    ReplyDelete
  10. The supreme court of Canada commented upon Property Rights in Canadian law as follows:
    Angie - Canadian jurisprudence has traditionally recognized, as a fundamental freedom, the right of the individual to the enjoyment of property and the right not to be deprived thereof, of any interest therein, save by due process of law.

    Section 26 of the charter stipulates that:
    The guarantee in this Charter of certain rights and freedoms shall not be construed as denying the existence of any other rights and freedoms that exist in Canada.

    Case law has construed this section to mean that the common law protection of Property Rights is at least not threatened by the Charter. Only the inclusion of property in the Charter, however, would enable an individual whose property rights have been infringed to have recourse to the enforcement section of the Charter. Subsection 24(1) states in part that “[a]nyone whose rights or freedoms, as guaranteed by this Charter, have been infringed or denied may apply to a court… to obtain such remedy as the court considers appropriate and just in the circumstances.”

    ReplyDelete
  11. The supreme court of Canada commented upon Property Rights in Canadian law as follows:
    Angie - Canadian jurisprudence has traditionally recognized, as a fundamental freedom, the right of the individual to the enjoyment of property and the right not to be deprived thereof, of any interest therein, save by due process of law.

    Section 26 of the charter stipulates that:
    The guarantee in this Charter of certain rights and freedoms shall not be construed as denying the existence of any other rights and freedoms that exist in Canada.

    Case law has construed this section to mean that the common law protection of Property Rights is at least not threatened by the Charter. Only the inclusion of property in the Charter, however, would enable an individual whose property rights have been infringed to have recourse to the enforcement section of the Charter. Subsection 24(1) states in part that “[a]nyone whose rights or freedoms, as guaranteed by this Charter, have been infringed or denied may apply to a court… to obtain such remedy as the court considers appropriate and just in the circumstances.”

    ReplyDelete
  12. It has been argued that consistency demands that those fundamental rights now guaranteed by our Constitution - life, liberty and security of the person - be given their natural and essential correlate, the enjoyment of property. Some argue that to omit and deny the right to property is to diminish and indeed render meaningless the right to life, liberty and security of the person at present guaranteed by the Charter. Property and the right to enjoy it are essential features of a democratic society. The right to own and enjoy property of all types allows Canadians, whether self- employed or wage earners, to enjoy the fruits of their endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Property Rights and the Constitution
    David Johansen
    Law and Government Division
    October 1991

    ReplyDelete
  14. Section 7 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
    Under The heading of “Legal Rights”, the section states:
    7. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.

    Security of the person
    See also: Security of person
    Third, there is the right to security of the person, which consist of rights to privacy of the body and its health and of the right protecting the “psychological integrity” of an individual. That is, the right protects against significant government- inflicted harm (stress) to the mental state of the individual. (Blencoe v British Columbia (Human Rights Commission),2000)

    ReplyDelete